- See our Voting and Elections Subject Guide for information on Voter Registration and elections in Georgia.
- DeKalb County citizens can register to vote in federal, state and local elections at any branch of DeKalb County Public Library during library hours.
- In accordance with the National Voter Registration Act, voter registration is linked to library card registration. If you are seventeen and a half years old or older and register for a card, you will be offered the opportunity to register to vote.
- Questions about voter registration and qualifications should be directed to the DeKalb County Office of Voter Registration and Elections, 404.298.4020.
Income Tax Forms
- Federal income tax forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ (without instructions) are made available to library patrons free of charge between the first of the year and April 15.
- Our tax form supplier is no longer providing paper copies of instructions for the 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ forms. Instructions may be obtained via:
- IRS.gov/Forms -- to view and download
- IRS.gov/orderforms -- to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- 1.800.829.3676 -- to order tax products to be delivered by mail
- For Georgia tax information and forms, visit the Georgia Department of Revenue: dor.georgia.gov/taxes
- Library staff is not trained to answer questions of any kind about the content or intent of tax forms and law. Referral telephone numbers for tax assistance are posted in all branches.