Get instant access to place holds on library materials and instant access to the Library's online collection of newspapers and magazines. Bring valid ID and proof of address to any DeKalb County Public Library branch within 30 days to complete your registration. For full details and conditions, please read our Library Cards page.
Clicking on the 'Apply Now' button indicates agreement with the following conditions:
- I will abide by Library policies and procedures.
- I am a resident of DeKalb County.
- I do not already have a DeKalb County Public Library card.
- If I am under 13 years of age, I will ask my parent or guardian to assist me in pre-registering.
- I understand that I must visit a DeKalb County Public Library branch with a photo ID and proof of DeKalb County Address within 30 days to complete my library card registration.
You may also visit your local library branch to apply for a card in person. You will be asked to show acceptable ID.