Get instant access to request library materials and instant access to the Library’s online materials.
If you’ve misplaced or are unable to use your current library card, please call a library branch. If you have a card, but forgot your PIN, click here to reset your PIN.
Online library cards are available to any DeKalb County resident. To do so, click Apply Now below. After completing the card application:
- Record your temporary barcode!
- Visit a library branch to complete your registration within 30 days.
For full details and conditions, please read our Library Cards page.
Clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button indicates agreement with the following conditions:
- I will abide by Library policies and procedures.
- I am a resident of DeKalb County.
- I do not already have a DeKalb County Public Library card.
- If I am under 13 years of age, I will ask my parent or guardian to assist me in pre-registering.
- I understand that I must visit a DeKalb County Public Library branch with a photo ID and proof of DeKalb County Address within 30 days to complete my library card registration.
You may also visit your local library branch to apply for a card in person. You will be asked to show acceptable ID.