You can now print from anywhere at the library! Wireless printing is available at these branches for contact-free print pickup.
To print for contact-free pickup:
- Open the SmartAlec page.
- Type in your library card, then click Log in. Or, click Guest User if you do not have a library card.
Guest Users - please note:
- You need to be able to access the email account or text messages on the phone number you use as you will be sent your account ID, which will be needed to print.
- You can only have one guest account per email address or phone number, so it is important that you keep your account information if you anticipate using this service again.
- Locate and upload the document you want to print.
- There is a limit of 10 black and white prints per day. There is no charge for these prints.
- You should see a message that your upload was successful and be able to preview or delete your file.
- Using 'Libraries Nearby' (at the top left of the page), call the branch to print your document and schedule a pickup time.
- This service is available Monday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m, Tuesday from 1 p.m to 7 p.m. and Wednesday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Staff will need your name and library card or account ID; please have this information ready when you call.
- Visit the library and call to let them know you have arrived.
- Wait until you see a staff member place your prints on the contact-free pickup table.
- Take your prints from the table, and verify that the prints are the ones you uploaded.