You can now print from anywhere at the library! Wireless printing is available at these branches. Just follow these steps:
- Open the SmartAlec page.
- Type in your library card, then click Log in. Or, click Guest User if you do not have a library card.
Guest Users - please note:
- You need to be able to access the email account or text messages on the phone number you use as you will be sent your account ID, which will be needed to print.
- You can only have one guest account per email address or phone number, so it is important that you keep your account information if you anticipate using this service again.
- Locate and upload the document you want to print.
- Beginning July 1, black and white prints will cost 15¢ per page and color prints will cost 50¢ per page.
- You should see a message that your upload was successful and be able to preview or delete your file.
- Using 'Libraries Nearby' (at the top left of the page), find a nearby branch to collect your prints.
- This service is available during library hours.
- You'll need your library card or account ID to retrieve your prints.
- Visit the library to pick up your prints.