Yes! You can still get a library card!
Although the library is closed, you can apply for a temporary digital library card that allows you to use our online materials. You can do this if you’ve misplaced or are unable to use your current library card. If you have a card, but forgot your PIN, you can go to the My Account page and click the "Forgot your pin?" link.
How do I register for a card?
Online library cards are available to any DeKalb County resident.
- Click here to access the self registration page.
- Complete the online form.
- Record your temporary barcode!
- Contact your branch to complete registration. Click here for branch contact information.
- You will receive another barcode that will allow you to access our online materials and request items for pickup.
What can I use with my digital card?