Yes! You can still get a library card!
Although the library is closed, you can apply for a temporary digital library card that allows you to use our online materials and contact-free pickup. If you’ve misplaced or are unable to use your current library card, please call a library branch. If you have a card, but forgot your PIN, you can go to the My Account page and click the "Forgot your pin?" link.
How do I register for a card?
Online library cards are available to any DeKalb County resident.
- Click here to access the self registration page.
- Complete the online form.
- Record your temporary barcode!
- Contact your branch to complete registration. Click here for branch contact information.
- You will receive another barcode that will allow you to access our online materials and request items for pickup.
What can I use with my digital card?