Explore the Library’s Digital Collection during Branch Closures
Even though our branches will be closed, DCPL will continue to provide a wide variety of digital services that can be accessed from our website. These do require a library card and PIN, but can be used anywhere, anytime. If you do not have a library card yet, you can apply for a card that will temporarily work with all of our online resources except OverDrive. For access to OverDrive, send an email here. If you have a card, but forgot your PIN, you can go to the My Account page and click the "Forgot your pin?" link.
- Catalog - Search and request items, as well as renew items currently checked out (up to three times if there are no requests on the item).
- Check out:
- eBooks and downloadable audiobooks from
- Magazines and newspapers
- Financial and investing news
- Educational video programs
- For our children!
- Click here for a full listing of our online resources
For the time being, staff will be available via telephone during regular operating hours and can help with questions about library accounts and accessing our online resources. Our youth services librarians will be looking at ways to provide some storytime programs through Facebook live feeds. Our WiFi network will remain operational and can be accessed in our parking lots during regular operating hours.