Contact-Free Pickup Step by Step
How contact-free pickup works:
1. Request materials at dekalblibrary.org If you need assistance with this step, call your local branch.
2. Wait for an email or text message saying your items are ready for pickup.
3. Call branch to schedule a pickup time. Hours for pickup are 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m. Monday, Wednesday-Saturday and 1:00p.m.-7:00p.m. on Tuesday
4. When you arrive for pickup, call your branch. Have your card available so staff may complete the checkout process.
5. Wait until you see a staff member place a bag on the contact-free pickup table.
6. Take your bag from the table. Verify that items in bag are the ones you checked out.
Click here for a full list of Branches and phone numbers.
Click here to see full size infographic.