Summer Reading for Adults
May 16—July 31, 2016
- Complete three (3) activities. Any activity may be completed more than once.
- Fill out the entry form located on the back of this bookmark. You may also enter online (scroll down)
- Return your completed entry form to any DCPL branch or online by August 1, 2016 to be included in the prize drawing.
Adults 18 and older with a DeKalb County Public Library card are eligible. If you do not have a card, please sign up for one at your local library or online.
DCPL employees are not eligible for prize drawings.
Free Kindles, tote bags, notebooks with pen and tumbler.
Activities You May Choose
- Read a book, fiction or non-fiction. Write the book title and author on the entry form.
- Check out eBooks or downloadable audiobooks using Overdrive or OneClick Digital. Get free cover-to-cover, full color, digital issues of popular magazines using Zinio.
- Participate in a book discussion group. You may also participate in a DCPL book discussion group. Upcoming book discussions may be found in our monthly Calendar of Events.
- Read to or with a family member.
Summer Reading for Adults has ended. Please join us again next year!