Making the Decision
The following represents a small selection of articles that can help you make the decision on whether to homeschool your child. Please see other Library Resources and Web Resources for additional information. If you require further assistance, feel free to use our Email-a-Librarian service or visit your local branch.
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context: Homeschooling
- The Opposing Viewpoints in Context database offers a section on homeschooling that provides a wealth of information from statistics, news articles, scholarly journals, websites and reference materials.
- “Homeschooling" by Carlise E. Womack (New Georgia Encyclopedia, last edited by NGE Staff on 05/22/2013)
- This is a brief yet informative article.
- Various Articles available from different publications, searchable in EBSCOhost from GALILEO.