Extending the Life of Your Lists
Lists created with the "My List" feature of the catalog are not permanent. They expire within one year of creation or modification. To avoid losing your lists, please follow these instructions for extending the expiration date:
- Log into your account
- Click on My List on the top right hand corner
- Click on the Manage Lists button on the right side of the screen
- You will see all your lists on this screen as well as the expiration date for each list.
- If you only have one list, you will not have to do anything further, as the expiration date for the default list automatically extends to a year from your last log on date.
- To extend the expiration date for your other lists, click on 'Rename' next to that list. When it asks you for the new name, you may type in the same name as before, or a new name if you wish. Click OK.
- The expiration date has now updated to a year from now.
- Repeat with any other lists you may have.
- Follow these instructions again before the next expiration date.