eMagazines are available to many patrons at any time with no wait. Best of all, the magazines never expire and never need to be returned. Click here for a printable list of free eMagazines from Zinio available at DeKalb County Public Library.
Create your DCPL Zinio Library Collection account today using a computer or mobile device with internet access. If you are on your own device outside of the Library, you will need your valid DeKalb County Public Library card number and PIN.
How to Use the DCPL Zinio Library Collection
effective March 10, 2015
1. Browse or Search for magazines to check out at the DCPL Zinio Library Collection.
2. Click on a Current Cover to view magazine details for current or back issues (if available).
3. Click the CHECKOUT Button.
- Keep Browsing to select additional magazines to check out.
- Read with Mobile Devices - Use the Zinio for Libraries iPad or Android app. (For additional apps, see the Zinio for Libraries FAQ.)
- Read online on a PC or MAC - Click Start Reading. An online viewer will auto-load. Use navigation buttons at the bottom to flip pages and view the entire publication cover-to-cover.
Note: Beginning March 10, 2015, you no longer need to have a commercial Zinio.com account in order to read eMagazines available in the DCPL Zinio Library Collection.
Need more help?
Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, or use this form to submit an online support inquiry.
Zinio, the Library's eMagazine provider, is licensed to libraries through another company, RBdigital (Recorded Books); you may see these names and logos on various pages as you check out and read an eMagazine.